Last updated: November 10, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Heirloom Print Shop. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, please contact the shop. You can review our policy on returns and refunds below.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Please allow 5-7 business days for production of your fine art print. Once production is completed you will receive an email notifying you of your shipment and order tracking number. Orders typically arrive in 5-7 business days after they have been shipped.
All prints are printed in the United States and shipped in a sturdy mailer via USPS or UPS.
Return, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
Once an order has been submitted, they are final and non-refundable. However, if there are concerns with your order please contact the shop so we can find a solution.
If you receive your order damaged, You must inform Us within 48 hours of receiving the Goods. Images of the damaged item may be required. You can inform us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.heirloomprintshop.com/contact
After contact, You will receive a replacement of the exact Goods that were originally ordered.
Product types are subject to availability by the manufacturer.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.heirloomprintshop.com
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Heirloom Print Shop LLC, Cary, NC 27511.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Heirloom Print Shop, accessible from https://www.heirloomprintshop.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.